We invite you to discuss your needs with us by email or phone as we may be open to negotiation on both times and rates. A two night minimum applies all year except for peak times and long weekends when it is a three night minimum.
Low season: $160 per night during the week in winter, except for weekends, public holidays and long weekends when it is $170-200 per night. Weekly rates at 10% discount.
Mid season: $200 per week night during February, March and April, $200 per night in November, and $220 for weekends and everyday until the 19th of December. Weekly rates at 10% discount.
High season: $290 per night from 19th of December until end of the January school holidays, and $260 per night during the Easter break. School holidays are $200 per night.
Weekly rates at 10% discount at certain times. We prefer a seven night minimum during January and a four night minimum for Easter but are always happy to discuss times with you.
Check in after 2 pm, check out by 11 am during peak times, later in the low season by negotiation.
Preferences are given for a week or more in January.
Satis Beach House is booked out from the 24th of December until the 2nd of January, 2017. The rest of the 2017 summer holidays are available at this stage. Thank you to all our guests of 2016 and we wish you a wonderful and safe holiday season this coming year.
Please contact us if you are interested in discussing any dates over this period or any other time.
Linen is not provided. As a traditional Australian beach house, we do not normally supply sheets, pillow cases or towels of any kind and ask you to bring your own. We include doonas and doona covers, pillows (not pillow cases) and extra blankets as part of the normal rates. We ask you to bring your own sheets (two for each bed) and pillow cases, bathing, tea, and hand towels and a bath mat. And beach towels in summer of course! Please bring your own toiletries also.
If you wish to have all linen and towels supplied, there is an extra cost of $20 per person per stay.
- Awesome place, mint location, good communication, super easy all around. Matt, November 2014
- Fiona’s house was amazing! It was perfectly located – close to shops, the lighthouse, the inlet and the beach, and very close to two parks. The house itself is lovely – it is well suited to kids as it’s not too modern or fancy soi you don’t feel as though you might break something! The kitchen is well stocked and there is plenty of room for two small families. The yard is huge and the kids had a great time running around. Caroline, November 2014
- This is the second time we have stayed @ Satis Beach House. Fiona is a fantastiQ communicator and her beach house I imagine reflects her personality in many ways. Although we haven’t met, her plethora of books, decor and beautiful kitchen crockery assortment has the feel of someone who loves and enjoys life. The beach house is warm and full of light and a stones throw from the ocean and local cafes and restaurants. Again a very enjoyable stay – we will be back Thank you. Justine, September 2014
- This beach house is in a fantastic location – metres from a playground and clearing, a great walk to the lighthouse and not far from the beach for fishing, surfing or sandcastle building! Fiona was very prompt, friendly and helpful. She provided great tips on what to see and do, where to eat and what’s available in the area which came in very useful. The house was cosy, as described and well stocked with books, CD’s, DVD’s, games and necessities. It had a great fence so it felt quite secluded and private, great outdoor area and good feel to it. We had a great time at the local markets – good coffee, locally made produce including superb meat that we cooked on the BBQ, handicrafts, books and clothes. A wonderful ‘base’ to explore the region from and also ideal to simply relax and rejuvenate. It would be wonderful any time of year.
Thanks Fiona – had a great family holiday!! Janelle, April 2014
- Myself and my 2 friends had the most wonderful two night stay in this beautiful house. It was everything it said it would be and more and Fiona was so easy to communicate with. You will not be disappointed with you’re stay here. We really felt this house was an absolute gem and are already planning to return!!! Lisa, April 2014
- A long weekend at Satis Beach House and Aireys Inlet was just what we needed! Despite the coolish weather — which meant we weren’t brave enough to take a swim — the beach (with its interesting rocks and cliffs), lighthouse, and general area provided beautiful scenery for wandering about. The Beach House was a perfect cosy abode for our group, and we only wish we could have stayed longer to make the most of the canoe, games, gazebo and garden space with some more lazy days. Fiona was the perfect host providing detailed instructions for our stay and was always quick to respond to our last minute queries. Thanks very much for our stay and we would love to come back in another season for a few more days! Netty and Sime, February 2014
- It’s a really nice house tucked away close to the inlet itself and opposite the bottom shops at Aireys. We loved that you can so easily walk down to the beach near the inlet, round to Fairhaven, up to the famous lighthouse. The house itself is clean and welcoming and exactly as described in the listing – good books and dvds on the shelves, a good size garden to sit in and a large BBQ, a well set up kitchen. Fiona was also an efficient, welcoming, responsive and helpful host – all instructions very clear and reasonable. We really enjoyed our stay and recommend the house to others. David, January 2014
- We loved this house. Very clean and nicely presented. Lots of secluded outdoor space to take advantage of the warmer months. Close to the inlet, beach, lighthouse and shops. Will definitely recommend to others and hope to return soon. Thanks Fiona. Olivia, December 2013
- We had a wonderful girls weekend away at Fiona’s place in Airey’s Inlet. Located next to the beach and shops, this charming log cabin was an ideal place to stay. I’d definitely recommend staying here and we hope to return sometime soon. Siobhan, November 2013
- What a great beach house ! Traditional with both character and everything you need for short or longer stay .A fantastic location into the beginning – or end – of the Great Ocean Road – just a minute or so from a great beach , cliffs and Lighthouse with many interesting walks . A small town but just across from the house are various cafes ( which have free wifi ) a really good diner with a pub serving food nearby. This visit exceeded our expectations. Fiona was a really helpful and thoughtful host.
Thanks for making our stay so enjoyable. Arthur & Anne & family, October 2013
- What a great beach house! Everything you could possibly need, and a great place for a break. The location couldn’t be better, a short walk to the beach and shops nearby. The house is well equipped with everything we needed, and Fiona was very responsive and helpful, making out stay as easy as could be. A great place to stay and a very helpful hostess. Jason, September 2013
- Another lovely couple of days at Fiona and Micheal’s welcoming beach house. It’s winter, but the house is cosy and warm, while the beach and cliffs are windswept and lively. It was a really welcome break. Thanks again, F & M – yours is always the place we think of first! William, June 2013
- We had a great time at the beach house. Fiona was a very considerate host and made sure we were well taken care of. Highly recommended, we hope to come back soon! Morgan, May 2013
- Once more to Fiona’s beach house for a weekend! It’s our favourite place for a short break – really comfortable, and close to both the beach and the shops/cafes. We drive down certain we’ll have a good time, and drive back rested and happy. Thanks again, Fiona and Michael! William, April 2013
- We all headed down to Fiona’s place for the Easter break for a few days. We had a ball in Airey’s Inlet, which is very well positioned to travel up and down the coast exploring the various surf inlets and coves along there. The traffic is quite bad during the Easter break so it was also nice to stay closer to home and hang around Fiona’s place. It’s very much the perfect holiday house for that, very well set up and cosy, with all the bits and pieces that you need – even chess and other games to keep ourselves busy! We really enjoyed our time here and will be back for sure! Marylou and Bertus, March 2013
- We loved our mini break in Aireys Inlet. Satis beach house is great, very comfortable. The weather was beautiful, lots to see and do. Spent Saturday out walking, a trip down memory lane doing the lighthouse and cliff top walk, browsing in a gallery near the top shops an amazing little book shop in the bottom shops. Drinks at the pub and beach walk and Fairhaven in the afternoon. Not to forget watching the sun set from the inlet beach. Faye, February 2013
- My parents and I spent a lovely 4 nights at Satis Beach House. Aireys Inlet is a great base for the Great Ocean Rd and also boasts plenty of walks and scenery of its own. Fiona and Michael are excellent hosts and the house is well-equipped and very comfortable in a perfect setting. Couldn’t have hoped for a better holiday home! Chris, February 2013
- Satis House is wonderfully located – around the corner from the beach and inlet with fantastic views from the Split Point Lighthouse, a very short walk above the inlet. Fiona was a terrific host. Proactive, helpful and a great communicator. We used the home as a base to further explore the Great Ocean Road and a really memorable, wonderful time was had by the entire family. Anthony, January 2013
- “Our summer stay at Satis was beautiful. The house itself was far better than we expected. It was very warming and nice to know that it had everything we needed. Loved relaxing in the hammock or dining outside in the gazebo. And the location in Aireys Inlet was unbeatable. Fiona was very friendly, easy to contact, and left easy to follow instructions. Will definitely be back again, maybe even for a winter getaway ” Marc, January 2013
- “We had a wonderful stay at Airey’s Inlet. The house is lovely and well equipped and would suit a family or small group very well. Airey’s Inlet is a nice and sleepy hamlet, but still has a good variety of restaurants right across the road. You are only 15-20 minutes from Lorne and Anglesea if you need more shops/options. There is also bbq facilities and swings less than a minutes walk away, and the beach is super close also. I can highly recommend this place for a weekend away or a longer stay. The Great Ocean Road is a wonderful destination, and this place offers a great, relaxed staging point to explore.” Damian, December 2012
- “Fiona is a very communicative, informative and welcoming host. The house was incredibly charming and well-located. We were so impressed- we’ll definitely return! Thank you.” Kimberley, December, 2012
- “We – a group of four people – loved to stay in Fiona and Michael’s lovely and spacious beachhouse. You only hear the birds’ chirping from the beautiful garden around the house. It’s extraordinarily good equipped, clean and tidy. The kitchen is open to the living room which is great for communication. Located directly on the Great Ocean Road you find great beaches, surf spots, shops and restaurants are just around the corner. The communication with Fiona was very friendly, reliable and informative. We would definitely stay here again and highly recommend this lovely getaway. Thank you very much for having us, Fiona!” Sabrina, November 2012
- “Thanks to the Burchells – we had a lovely stay. The home was very well equipped, homely and welcoming. We were comfortable in all weather conditions! The instructions and recommendations were generous and thorough – and we absolutely loved Aireys Inlet as a little getaway. Thanks.” Dee, October 2012
- “Great location! Over the road from the shops, can walk to the beach & easily accessible to the great ocean road. Kitchen has loads of utensils to be able to cook as if you’re at home & has good open space for a group or family.” Michael, September 2012
- “We had a wonderful time at Satis beach house – very clean and cosy – perfect for a wintery get-away. It had everything we needed and Fiona was extremely communicative and a lovely host.” Stephanie, June 2012
- “Seaside Log cabin with an Eclectic Warm Aesthetic. We are back after an amazing weekend in Fiona & Michael’s ‘homely’ beach house. Will have to book another in the coming months…what a find! It is located on the Great Ocean road opposite a fish & chip shop and organic cafe. Their home is a hidden oasis of peace and serenity amongst a sheltered and well landscaped nook. If you have small children the cabin is safe inside and out with a well maintained circular yard with leafy foliage. It is also so close to the beach and the lighthouse is a 5 minute walk away as is the pub & art gallery. We even saw a couple of artists walking to the beach with paints & brushes in hand. Michael & Fiona’s communication has been great and their cabin reflects this and their well travelled, well read lives. We will try to get back there soon….a delightful sea getaway…..” Justine, May 2012
- “What a great weekend we had at Airey’s Inlet! This is a terrific beach house, with plenty of space and everything we needed – and it feels well lived-in and personal. It’s on quite a large block of land, with plenty of garden and plenty of privacy. Yet just across the street are a dozen or so shops and places to eat – good places to eat! – and just a hundred metres away is the water of the inlet, with the beach just beyond. Our 7-year-old was ecstatic. Easy to reach from Melbourne, a short walk from the beach, private and cosy, near the shops. I can’t think of anything else you’d want for a weekend by the sea.” William, March 2012
- “Satis Beach House is the place to stay. Just nicely located close to everything you might want to do and see. It has an awesome feel as there is so much space to relax around the house too. Surfing opportunities are just around the corner and the daily light house walk is a must and such a great way to start the day. Facilities at the house are fantastic, equipped with everything you need. I only can recommend Satis Beach House to everyone. Fiona was great and gave a lot of info and support as well as great communication. Will be back…..” Markus, January 2012
- “This place is absolutely perfect. On the Great Ocean Road across from shops but is so private. Near the beach but feels like it could be out in the bush. Walking through the gates was like walking into a secret garden. Everything from books, cds, dvds, cooking stuff and canoes were available for our use. Thanks so much, we had a great time.” David, January 2012